Monday, May 17, 2010

Creative Break Through

First let me say that there is nothing like operating under a deadline to get your juices flowing. HM is discontinuing the publishing of 12x18 posters. A few months ago I had come up with the idea of putting my daughter on the cover of 3 magazines and making them into posters to decorate her room. I did the first one and never completed the other 2. This past weekend, not only did I complete the other two, but I did two additional posters, a deck of cards and completed a first grade yearbook! Only 2 weeks left to get these published. For clients that still have 12x18 credits however, these will be transferred to the 18x24 poster size.

I love when I catch her in motion. Obviously she loves to dance. The lead photo used here was her doing the macarena in the rain. I don’t ever remember my parents letting us dance in the rain. Once in a while you just have to throw caution to the wind and live a little. It was actually kind of fun and your children think that you are the coolest ever! Anyone else ever danced in the rain?

No comments:

Post a Comment