Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Attitude of Gratitude

This was an easy post for me today. I have had a rather productive week. So, I am thankful for:
1. The innocence of children. I am not perfect by any means but my children are still young enough to think I am the best thing since sliced bread. Yay! I may not always get it right but I try my best.
2. I am thankful for my accountability partners. When you are building a business or trying to get in shape or something like that, this is key. It's so easy not to "feel like" doing something and just not doing it, but when you know someone is waiting and expecting you to be there, you go. My partner has helped me to stay on task this week and last week and I am thankful for that, especially since we are gearing up for the holiday season.
3. Fall. It's finally here! At least I hope so. I know I said that last week but the last few days it has been hot! It hasn't felt like fall at all, but today that all changed. I had to turn the heat on in my car at one point.
4. I am thankful for the networking opportunities in my area. Most require a membership fee but some are free or very low cost. At any rate, I have been afforded the opportunity this week to showcase Heritage Makers and I have had received great feedback. All have been great opportunities to promote my business.
5. Finally, I am thankful that my kit with the new product samples and marketing materials has arrived! Yippee! I am so excited and can't wait to start showing people all the creative uses and keepsake gifts that can be created.

What are you thankful for this week?

Sincerely,
Yolanda Ventura~The Memory Keeper's Coach

1 comment:

  1. You got your kit!!! YEAH!!!!! let me know how you like it!

    ReplyDelete