Monday, September 7, 2009

Join the Cause!

I recently started promoting my cause on Facebook and found that people I know are dealing with Alzheimer's in their own families. It makes you stop and think. When we think about serious illness or winning the lottery or something; we never think that it will happen to us or even someone that we know. It kind of hits home when it does hit that close to your circle.

5.3 million Americans are suffering from this disease! It's much more than memory loss but an attack on the brain effecting memory, motor skills, even mood. Every 70 seconds someone will be diagnosed with this form of dementia. What can I do? Well, for starters, I want to help spread the word and raise awareness, so join the cause. Secondly, I want to work with families through my business to help them preserve as much as possible. And lastly, look for ways to contribute financially through fundraising.

What can you do? Go to my facebook page and JOIN THE CAUSE!

Sincerely,
Yolanda~The Memory Keeper's Coach
Twitter: @TheMemoryKeeperCoach

No comments:

Post a Comment